Rules for coexistence and operation of services after the application of preventive measures for the containment of COVID-19
The Residence Apartments work with the safety and well-being of our clients in mind, which is why we ask for your collaboration and commitment to respect the following special rules for coexistence and measures to prevent contagion by COVID-19:
- Frequent hand washing/hygiene, particularly when accessing shared areas (lounges, restaurants, common areas…) We provide you with hydroalcoholic disinfectant gel at different points within our facilities.
- Use the inside of the elbow to cover the mouth/nose when coughing or sneezing, or use a tissue and wash your hands afterwards.
- Avoid touching your mouth, nose or eyes in public spaces.
- Use the bins with lids that you will find at different points in our facilities to deposit all the disposable hygiene and protection material (masks, gloves, tissues, etc.).
- Respect the social distance with people outside the family or cohabitation environment.
- Avoid greetings that involve physical contact (hugs, kisses…)
- Respect the capacity established in common areas, and particularly in those where there is no physical control by the establishment (lifts, halls …)
- Respect schedules and other rules that may have been established by the establishment to comply with the permitted capacity, indicated on the signs available on the premises and about which our staff can inform you.
- Respect the distances between people established in points of attention to the public, entrances to restaurants, buffets…
- Respect the signs that establish routes or safety distances, as well as the closure of some spaces.
- Do not stay in the room during cleaning, maintenance or repair services to be carried out there
At the first signs of symptoms compatible with COVID-19 disease (fever, cough or difficulty breathing):
- Self-isolation in your room (affected and co-habitants)
- Inform the establishment by phone (reception / customer service) of the situation
In accordance with these safety and prevention measures, catering and entertainment services will be subject to special rules:
In compliance with the current legal regulations and the instructions of the Ministry of Health regarding the reduction of capacity by the Covid-19.
The shifts you reserve require you to be present at the time marked on the schedule.
We recommend that you book as soon as possible to increase your choice as they are subject to availability.
Room ServiceYou will be able to consume any of our products from the menu in your room.
Outdoor pool serviceThe capacity of the hammocks has been reduced in order to comply with safety distances.
Sauna ServiceSauna: Sauna services are subject to prior reservation through the administration of the apartments.
Our staff is at your disposal to solve your doubts and offer you the information you need.
The Residence Hall Apartments reserves the right to modify the timetables and service openings for reasons of internal operation, as well as to comply with possible modifications in the regulations in force.
With your help we will be able to fulfil your wishes for 2021 and thus enjoy a happy and safe holiday!
Where to do a PCR test?
Laboratory Dr.José Enrique Alcina
Ventura Moron Nº 2
11201 Algeciras, Cádiz.
956 66 06 97 / firstname.lastname@example.org
By appointment via e-mail, you need to inform about name and family name, ID number and flight date
Edf. Arttysur Avda. de los Empresarios s/n PALMONES
Calle la Ladera s/n Algeciras
Bookings and Payment ” e-quironsalud.es ” Results 24h on-line
Price PCR.- 98€.
Novo Sancti Petri Laboratory
Urb. Novo Sancti-Petri s/n
11139 Chiclana de la Frontera, Cádiz
956 49 65 06 / labnovochiclana@laboratoriosnovo,com
Price 120 +30 (medical report)
No appointment necessary
Testing Schedule 9:00 to 14:00
International COVID-19 test clinic at airports
Malaga and Seville airports
918 267 742 / email@example.com
PCR 58,68€ Results in less than 12 hours