Legal information and acceptance
In compliance with Article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, 2002, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, the company’s identification details are set out below. The present Internet portal is made available to users by the entity, whose identification data are as follows
|Ansa Energy, S.L
|Calle Madrid Nº 16, 29604 Marbella, Málaga
|Registered in the Mercantile Registry of Malaga on March 13, 2009, Volume 4622, Book 3530, Folio 65, Section 8 1st Registration, MA-100694
This legal notice contains the general conditions governing access to and use of this website, hereinafter “the website”. The use of the website implies the express and full acceptance of these general conditions in the version published at the time the user accesses it, without prejudice to the particular conditions that may apply to some of the specific services of the website.
Access to the website is free of charge except for the cost of connection through the telecommunications network provided by the access provider contracted by users. Certain services are exclusive to our customers and access to them is restricted.
The use of the Portal attributes the condition of user of the Portal (hereinafter, the ‘User’) and implies acceptance of all the conditions included in this Legal Notice. The provision of the Portal service is limited to the time when the User is connected to the Portal or to any of the services provided through it. Therefore, the User must read this Legal Notice carefully each time he/she intends to use the Portal, as the Portal and its conditions of use contained in this Legal Notice may undergo modifications.
Some services of the Portal accessible to Internet users or exclusively for clients of Ansa Energy, S.L, may be subject to particular conditions, regulations and instructions which, where appropriate, replace, complete and/or modify this Legal Notice and which must be accepted by the User before the corresponding service is provided.
Intellectual and industrial property
This website and its contents are protected by current legislation on intellectual property.
Ansa Energy, S.L. is the owner or licensee of all the intellectual and industrial property rights of its web site, as well as of the elements contained therein. Therefore, the reproduction, distribution, public communication and transformation of all or part of the contents of this website, for commercial purposes, in any medium and by any technical means, without the authorization of Terms and Conditions, is expressly prohibited.
The trademarks, trade names or distinctive signs are owned by Ansa Energy, S.L. either by industrial or intellectual property, without it being understood that access to the Portal attributes any right over the aforementioned trademarks, trade names and/or distinctive signs.
All the products and services of these pages that are NOT property of Ansa Energy, S.L. are registered trademarks of their respective owners and are recognized as such by our company. They only appear on the website of Ansa Energy, S.L. for promotional and information gathering purposes. These owners may request the modification or elimination of the information belonging to them.
The User undertakes to make correct use of the Portal in accordance with the Law and this Legal Notice. The User will be liable to Ansa Energy, S.L. or to third parties for any damages that may be caused as a consequence of the non-fulfilment of this obligation.
It is expressly forbidden to use the Portal for purposes harmful to the property or interests of Ansa Energy, S.L. or of third parties or that in any other way overload, damage or render useless the networks, servers and other computer equipment (hardware) or products and computer applications (software) of Ansa Energy, S.L. or of third parties.
The User undertakes to use the Contents in accordance with the Law and this Legal Notice, as well as with any other conditions, regulations and instructions that may be applicable in accordance with the provisions of clause 1.
By way of example, the User, in accordance with current legislation, must refrain from:
- Reproduce, copy, distribute, make available, publicly communicate, transform or modify the Contents except in the cases authorised by law or expressly consented to by Ansa Energy, S.L. or by whoever holds the ownership of the exploitation rights, as the case may be.
- Reproduce or copy for private use the Contents that may be considered as Software or Database in accordance with current legislation on intellectual property, as well as its public communication or making it available to third parties when these acts necessarily imply the reproduction by the User or a third party.
- Extract and/or reuse all or a substantial part of the Contents of the Portal as well as the databases that Ansa Energy, S.L. makes available to the Users.
3.3 Entering links to the Portal
Internet users who wish to introduce links from their own web pages to the Portal must comply with the conditions detailed below. Ignorance of these conditions shall not prevent the responsibilities derived from the Law:
- The link will only link to the home page or main page of the Portal but may not reproduce it in any way (online links, copy of texts, graphics, etc.).
- It shall be prohibited in any case, in accordance with the applicable legislation in force at any time, to establish frames of any kind that surround the Portal or allow the display of the Contents through Internet addresses other than those of the Portal and, in any case, when they are displayed together with content outside the Portal in such a way that: (I) produces, or may produce, error, confusion or deception in the users about the true origin of the service or Contents; (II) involves an act of unfair comparison or imitation; (III) serves to take advantage of the reputation of the brand and prestige of Ansa Energy, S.L or (IV) in any other way is prohibited by the legislation in force.
- No false, inaccurate or incorrect statement will be made from the page that introduces the link about Ansa Energy, S.L, its partners, employees, clients or about the quality of the services it provides.
- Under no circumstances will it be expressed on the page where the link is located that Ansa Energy, S.L. has given its consent for the insertion of the link or that in any other way it sponsors, collaborates, verifies or supervises the services of the sender.
- The use of any word, graphic or mixed brand or any other distinctive sign of Ansa Energy, S.L. within the page of the sender is prohibited except in the cases permitted by law or expressly authorised by Ansa Energy, S.L. and provided that, in these cases, a direct link with the Portal is permitted in the manner established in this clause.
- The page that establishes the link must faithfully comply with the law and may not under any circumstances provide or link to its own or third party content that: (I) are unlawful, harmful or contrary to morals and good customs (pornographic, violent, racist, etc.); (II) induce or may induce in the User the false conception that Ansa Energy, S.L subscribes to, endorses, adheres to or in any way supports the ideas, statements or expressions, licit or illicit, of the sender; (III) are inappropriate or not pertinent to the activity of Ansa Energy, S.L in view of the place, contents and subject matter of the sender’s web page.
Exclusion of liability
Ansa Energy, S.L. accepts no liability for the decisions taken on the basis of the information supplied on the Web Site or for any damages caused to the User or third parties as a result of actions whose sole basis is the information obtained on the Web Site.
4.2 Quality of service
Access to the Portal does not imply the obligation on the part of Ansa Energy, S.L. to control the absence of viruses, worms or any other harmful computer element. It is the responsibility of the User, in any case, to ensure the availability of suitable tools for the detection and disinfection of harmful computer programs.
Ansa Energy, S.L. accepts no responsibility for any damage caused to the computer equipment of the Users or of third parties during the provision of the service of the Portal.
4.3 Availability of the Service
Access to the Portal requires services and supplies from third parties, including transport through telecommunications networks whose reliability, quality, continuity and operation does not correspond to Ansa Energy, S.L. Consequently, the services provided through the Portal may be suspended, cancelled or become inaccessible, prior to or simultaneously with the provision of the Portal service.
Ansa Energy, S.L. accepts no responsibility for damages of any kind caused to the User as a result of faults or disconnections in the telecommunications networks which lead to the suspension, cancellation or interruption of the service of the Portal during the provision of the same or prior to the same.
4.4 Content and services linked through the Portal
The service of access to the Portal includes technical linking devices, directories and even search tools that allow the User to access other Internet pages and portals (hereinafter, ‘Linked Sites’). In these cases, Ansa Energy, S.L. acts as a provider of intermediation services in accordance with article 17 of Law 34/2002, of 12 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSI) and will only be responsible for the contents and services supplied on the Linked Sites to the extent that it has effective knowledge of the unlawfulness and has not deactivated the link with due diligence. In the event that the User considers that there is a Linked Site with unlawful or inappropriate content, he/she may notify Ansa Energy, S.L. in accordance with the procedure and the effects established in clause 6, without in any case this notification entailing the obligation to remove the corresponding link.
Under no circumstances should the existence of Linked Sites presuppose the existence of agreements with those responsible for them or the owners thereof, nor the recommendation, promotion or identification of Ansa Energy, S.L. with the statements, contents or services provided.
Ansa Energy, S.L. has no knowledge of the contents and services of the Linked Sites and therefore accepts no liability for any damage caused by the unlawfulness, quality, out-of-date nature, unavailability, error or uselessness of the contents and/or services of the Linked Sites or for any other damage which is not directly attributable to Ansa Energy, S.L.
Reporting of activities of an illegal and inappropriate nature
In the event that the User or any other Internet user should become aware that the Linked Sites refer to pages whose contents or services are illicit, harmful, denigrating, violent or contrary to morality, he/she may contact Ansa Energy, S.L. indicating the following points:
- Personal data of the caller: name, address, telephone number and e-mail address;
- Description of the facts that reveal the illicit or inadequate nature of the Linked Site;
- In the case of violation of rights, such as intellectual and industrial property, the personal data of the holder of the infringed right when it is a person other than the communicator.
- It must also provide the title accrediting the legitimacy of the holder of the rights and, where appropriate, that of representation to act on behalf of the holder when it is a person other than the communicator;
- Express statement that the information contained in the claim is accurate.
The receipt by Ansa Energy, S.L. of the communication provided for in this clause will not imply, in accordance with the provisions of the LSSI, effective knowledge of the activities and/or contents indicated by the communicating party.
It must also provide the title accrediting the legitimacy of the holder of the rights and, where appropriate, that of representation to act on behalf of the holder when it is a person other than the communicating person; Express statement that the information contained in the claim is accurate.
All notifications and communications made by the parties shall be valid in accordance with the means permitted by law. Those relating to this Portal will be considered effective, for all purposes, if they are made through the Portal itself.
Ansa Energy, S.L. reserves the right to carry out without prior notice the modifications which it considers appropriate in its web site, being able to change, delete or add both the contents and services which are provided through the same and the way in which they are presented.
In addition, these terms and conditions may change at any time. The modifications will take effect from the moment of their publication.
Ansa Energy, S.L. is present in various social networks and platforms, therefore, when accessing any of these or other networks, it must be taken into account that the applicable conditions of use are those that each platform has established, in which Ansa Energy, S.L. does not intervene.
This Legal Notice is governed in each and every one of its ends by Spanish law. Whenever the applicable law allows the waiver of the established legal jurisdiction, the courts of Malaga are designated as the jurisdiction to settle possible disputes, expressly waiving the user to any other jurisdiction that may apply.